This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall 2010 Nail Trend & OPI Swiss Collection Swatches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Fall 2010 Nail Trend & OPI Swiss Collection Swatches

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall 2010 Nail Trend & OPI Swiss Collection Swatches

If you are as fashion and beauty obsessed as I am, you already know that the Fall trends this year in clothing and makeup are all about going back to rich, feminine, luxurious silhouettes and colours. In the stack of magazine September issues (otherwise known as the Fall Fashion Bible) from the leading publishing houses that is sitting on my counter, it is impossible to find one beauty editor who is not proclaiming that dark nails are the way to go.

OPI's perfectly timed Swiss Collection is full of luscious reds, burgundies, and blues. Because I still cannot compel myself to put blue polish on my fingers (with the exception of navy blue), I purchased most of the berry and red tones.

Here is what the collection looks like:
Top Row: I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic, A to Z-urich, Color So Hot It Berns, Just A Little Rosti at This, William Tell Me About OPI, Ski Teal We Drop
Bottom Row: Diva of Geneva, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Glitzerland, Yodel Me on My Cell, The Color To Watch, Cuckoo for this Color

Without further ado, here are the swatches for my favourite Fall nail colours:


On my OPI wish list:
An Affair in Red Square, Manicurist of Seville, Conquistadorable Color, Eiffel for this Color, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Romeo & Joliet, Lincoln Park After Dark

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home