This Page

has been moved to new address

Autumn Colour Combinations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Autumn Colour Combinations

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Autumn Colour Combinations


Autumn is my favourite season and the season from which I draw the most inspiration for my wardrobe and makeup. Most fall evenings I can be found curled up in front of the fireplace with a blanket, a cup of aromatic tea, and a good book. Those feelings of warmth and comfort translate well into the colours I pick or my makeup. 

The colour combination that has been my go-to look for the past couple of weeks has been burnished gold and rusty burgundy. I usually apply gold all over the lid up to the socket and smudge burgundy on the upper and lower lash lines. The result is a sophisticated pop of colour that warms the complexion. Two products that I love for this look are Mac's Indianwood and Idyllic paint pots. Idyllic is limited edition from the recent Posh Paradise collection but can still be found online and in-store as long as quantities last.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Vicky A. said...

The combination of these two would be great!

http://beautyverse.blogspot.com/

 
At November 2, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Anonymous Jenn A. said...

I'm obsessed with paint pots. Idyllic is such a pretty colour. I don't have Indianwood though, surprisingly. Definitely looks like they'd go so well together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home