This Page

has been moved to new address

New Year, New Hair

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: New Year, New Hair

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year, New Hair

I make it sound as if I did something incredibly drastic, but (let's face it) my hair is my security blanket. I only took two inches off the length but I had him cut in a bunch of layers all around which took a considerable amount of weight off of my head. With this new cut I have been more inclined to let my hair go au natural versus spending 20 minutes blow drying it straight.

Before:


















After (au naturel):

It will probably be grown out completely in a month and half or so but I am enjoying flippin my hair without giving myself whiplash. When I leave it in Shirley Temple form (aka curly) it looks quite a bit shorter so I am having fun with the versatility.

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!! You know I like it curly!

Alice

 
At January 18, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

LOL! Yes, you do. I have been embracing the curl as long as it cooperates. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home