This Page

has been moved to new address

My Summer Style: Tops and Dresses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: My Summer Style: Tops and Dresses

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Summer Style: Tops and Dresses

When the calendar page flips to June I rearrange my closet. Pants, jackets, knits, and vests migrate to the back and dresses, tunics, and leggings move to the front. I don't wear shorts. EVER. Not even around the house. I'm okay with capris, but shorts are not something that I feel comfortable wearing...yet.

Unfortunately, summer in Vancouver was delayed this year so the month of June was spent in tunics and leggings with cropped cardigans. I was away for most of July in hot and humid climates, so I opted for knee length tunics with cropped leggings and summer dresses with a lot of movement. 

Most of the tops and dresses I pick have something in common: ruffles and defined waists. What can I say? I'm a girly girl. Show me something with a ruffle, sash, or belt and I will be all over it. 

Here are my favourite tops and dresses of Summer 2011 (some new and some old favourites):

(Love Culture)
(Banana Republic)
(H&M)
(H&M)
(H&M)
(Evan Picone, Jones New York)
(Smart Set, Banana Republic, The Bay)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I love those H&M dresses! I wanted to get one at the begining of summer but the store I went to didn't have any in stock. :(

 
At August 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I found them on the clearance rack after hunting 2 stores for them. I think they went pretty fast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home