This Page

has been moved to new address

"Would You Rather?" Makeup Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: "Would You Rather?" Makeup Edition

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Would You Rather?" Makeup Edition



I saw this tag on Mischevious and it looked like fun! I would love to read your answers, so feel free to post them in the comments section or link to your blog post.


QUESTIONS:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
My heart just stopped thinking about this happening, which proves that I have too much invested in my beauty collection. Mascara I replace every 3 months so that doesn't have any bearing on this question. What it comes down to is: Dior Palettes vs Chanel lipsticks. Even though it feels like betrayal, I will say the lipstick category.  


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off and wear wings until it grew back out. I have never had short hair, but long hair only looks good when it is maintained. 


3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink because it is more versatile and there are many different hues. 


4.) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 

Clothes. I would head to the closest Nordstrom Rack and stretch the $1000 as far as it could go.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick because eyeliners come in so many different colours and you can get precise application.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. I love variety and experimenting with new formulas and brands. I find it interesting that some people think that MAC is the have all and end all of makeup. 

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow. A neutral shadow goes with everything and you can always introduce colour with eyeliner and lipstick. 

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I love winter and autumn clothing but I hate feeling hot. I would rather wear summer clothes in the winter (assuming that layering is permissible). 

9.) Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails. OPI's Bastille My Heart is my all time favourite nail colour and I could easily wear it year round. 

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
This question seems redundant, but I would rather give up my favourite lip product. 

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Pony tail. I don't like having my hair all up because it gives me headaches (lots of hair=strain on neck). 

12.) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never paint my nails again. It has only been the past year or so that I gotten into nail colours. I used to use clear polish when I had a manicure or pedicure. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie them in everyday. I would use the lightest Sharpie I could find and use feather light strokes LOL!


14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Oh please, there is no comparison. I could start living without nail polish today. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 1, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Alice said...

I have decided I don't like blogging. But I want to answer these! So I am going to be annoying and do it on here. Get ready for one long comment!

1. I don't really have anything I would be heartbroken to lose. But I'll go with losing the lipsticks.

2. Chop it off! I've had the Kerry Russel cut before, and while I looked completely like a boy, I'm OK with that. Hehe.

3. Coral. Suits me more.

4. Clothes! Haven't bought clothes for so long.... mine are getting all grubby and old.

5. Eyeliner as lipstick. Same reasons as you.

6. Sephora. It has so much more and, quite frankly, I don't like that much at MAC. I don't understand how this can even be a question.

7. One lip colour. I don't wear lip stuff a lot, but almost all my lip products are the same colour anyway.

8. Summer if I can layer, winter if not.

9. Brights.

10. Give up lip product. Again, not too picky about them. Whereas mascara is my most important makeup product.

11. Bun. I have too much hair for it to always be handing on my neck. Drives me nuts. PLus maybe it calls back to my days as a dancer? Wore my hair in messy buns for years on end.

12. Never use lip gloss. I am not much of a gloss fan. Sticky. Needs to be reapplied. Too much work!

13. Sharpie.

14. Nail polish. As much as I love my polishes, I want to wear mascara, blush, tinted moisturizer, etc, when I teach or go out.

The end!

 
At September 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Ugh! Don't remind me about those dancing buns. I am still tormented by the feel of hundreds of bobby pins jabbed in my head to make my hair stay up. I convinced that I have scars on my head from 7 years of ballets buns LOL!

I completely agree with you about the MAC vs Sephora scenario.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home