This Page

has been moved to new address

Bronze Goddess Series: Best Powder Bronzers of 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Bronze Goddess Series: Best Powder Bronzers of 2011

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bronze Goddess Series: Best Powder Bronzers of 2011

In my opinion, powder bronzer is the easiest, nearly fool proof, way of achieving a flattering sun kissed glow minus the damaging affects of the sun. With a few strategic swipes of a brush my pasty skin is awakened and brought back to the land of the living. I am very selective when picking a bronzer because my skin picks up any orange undertones, and Jerseylicious is not a look I want to rock. I have my go-to-never-fail-me bronzers (Annabelle Zebra Bronzer, Soleil Tan de Chanel, and Rimmel Natural Tan), but you know how beauty bloggers are with new products! 

Favourite Summer 2011 Collection Bronzers

Chanel Bronze Rose Soleil from Les Fleurs D'Ete

Why I Love It:

  • no orange in sight
  • silky smooth texture make it a dream to blend over the skin
  • soft pigmentation gives a natural glow to the skin and is buildable
  • Can be worn as a contour, bronzer, or blush

(left to right: each strip swatched individually with swatch of all four blended together at the end)

Dior Aurora from Electric Tropics Collection

Why I Love It:

  • the bronzer to wear when you want to look healthy, not necessarily tanned
  • rosy and peach hues mixed with tan iridescence gives beautiful radiance to the skin
  • can be worn as a blush or bronzer or as blush with another bronzer
  • it is oh so pretty to look at
(no flash)
(flash)
(flash)
(no flash)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Alice said...

Like!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the Dior bronzer and I love it. Didn't mange to get the Chanel one. It was always sold out.
Grab on to yours.....
X

 
At July 12, 2011 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Lydia said...

The Bronze Rose sold out faster than the Bronze Corale. I was tempted to buy both but the Bronze Corale showed up a little too orange on my skintone but it was absolutely lovely. I hope it lasts me forever because Chanel doesn't usually bring back bronze products :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home