This Page

has been moved to new address

June 2011 Favourites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: June 2011 Favourites

Saturday, July 2, 2011

June 2011 Favourites


Some things old, some things new, some things borrowed, and D&G Light Blue.

Face and Cheeks

Vancouver has been under a cover of perpetual rain and gloom for months. My summer project may be building an ark if it doesn't let up soon. Consequently, my skin is Vitamin D deficient and is not looking its finest for the summer months, so I have been taking extra care on achieving a healthy and radiant complexion. 

-Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation (review to come)
-Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Cream Stick (review to come)
-Cover FX Cream Foundation (review to come)
-NARS Luster Blush
-Dior Aurora Natural Glow
-Chanel Bronze Rose Soleil Tan
-NARS Copacabana Multiple

Eyes

-LORAC TANtalEYES Palette (review to come)
-LORAC Little Black Palette (review to come)
-L'Oreal Color Infallible Waterproof Eyeshadows (review to come)

Lips

-Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Stain
-Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss
-Dior Addict in Pink Cherie

Perfume

-D&G L'Imperatrice
-Dolce Gabbana Light Blue

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 2, 2011 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Justine (Productrater) said...

I keep seeing that Dior Aurora powder mentioned over and over, makes me want to get it. It looks great. :)

 
At July 2, 2011 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

It is really great. At first I thought it was all hype but once I swatched it, I was in love. I have had it for over a month now and I keep on reaching for it almost on a daily basis.

 
At July 4, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Anonymous Reena said...

I haven't tried the tarte lipstains... are they really that good? I want to get one... :)

 
At July 9, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

I love the rhyme you did, very clever? :) I also am still enjoying my Chanel Bronze Rose, I'm so happy with that purchase!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

Ciao Lydia,

Your blog is very beautiful, I love it. It's full of so much info, it's great.

I am following you, it would mean the world to me if you also followed me as well. This is my link. http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

Wishing you a really beautiful day!!

Hugs & Kisses
Love
Shelley
xXx

 
At July 13, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thanks so much Shelley! I will be sure to check out your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home