This Page

has been moved to new address

Glee AND Fashion? Yes Please!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Glee AND Fashion? Yes Please!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Glee AND Fashion? Yes Please!

You are all aware that I have been lusting after the wardrobes of Lea Michele and Diane Argon during awards season. When I heard that they, along with other cast members from my favourite show Glee, were doing a photoshoot for Elle I had to run to the pharmacy and grab a copy. Although the spread was not that big (one shot each) it did a great job of representing the newest Spring trends. My personal favourite looks were the tone-on-tone nude ensemble that Lea modelled and the blue blazer look that they styled for Diane. What are your favourite new Spring trends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home