This Page

has been moved to new address

Annabelle Winter Collection 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Annabelle Winter Collection 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Annabelle Winter Collection 2010


When I got the press release for the Annabelle Winter Collection in my inbox, I made a virtual dash to check out the new products on the Annabelle Website. The new collection is called Insomnia and is described as:

How to survive to mid-term exams? Wear the new insomnia colour collection. Of course! No one will even notice that you didn’t get to sleep last night and spent the whole night studying. Everyone will just stare at your fabulous look! Good study habits + Great look = A +

You don't have to be a sleep deprived university student to enjoy this collection (although it would be a nice pick-me-up). I think this range is perfect for the holiday parties that are quickly approaching, may it be for work, family, or friends. 

My Must-Have List

1) Annabelle Dome Face Powder: 
This seems reminiscent of their Zebra Bronzing Powder from the summer but in champagne tones that will add the perfect amount of luminosity and brilliance to the face. 

2) Multi-Dome Eyeshadows in Midnight and Insomnia: 



A smokey-eye lovers' paradise, these palettes have four perfectly complimentary colours that can be worn together for full drama or alone for understated elegance. 

3) Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Angel and Night Light:


What is a holiday party without a little sparkle? Let the late night twinkle be on your eyes and in the star-studded sky. 


There are more products in the collection, but these are my personal choices. To see the whole range, check out the Annabelle blog. Let me know if you see this collection in your local drugstore yet and if you will joining us night owls.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2010 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Justine (Productrater) said...

I saw the eyeshadow compacts at shoppers today, they are pretty, but the colours are a bit wild for me.

 
At October 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

They aren't at my Shoppers yet :( Can't wait to see them in person

 
At October 23, 2010 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I saw the collection at my local Rexall. I love the eyeshadow quad but it retials for $13.99. Really beautiful but it feels weird paying over $10 for drugstore eyeshadows now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home