This Page

has been moved to new address

Chanel Nightmare

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Chanel Nightmare

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chanel Nightmare

I am traumatized. Truly horrified...they are discontinuing Chanel Pro-Lumiere. 

WHAT HAS THE MAKEUP WORLD COME TO?!

In my opinion, this beauty cult favourite is perfection and unparalleled by any product on the market, both high end and low end. The early buzz is that the new formula replacing Pro Lumiere will be launching in September (tentatively), but we all know that launch rumors change at the drop of a makeup brush. 

There is some silver lining, although it is hard to believe. Ever since Peter Philips has been assigned to helm of Chanel beauty, every launch has been more spectacular than the last and the products have been innovative and exciting. I am sure that Chanel Beauty would not make such a drastic change unless they had something truly genius to share with their loyal followers. 

All the same, I will be buying one or two back-up bottles before this foundation is gone forever. 

What are your thoughts?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Mon Saracho said...

I'm also traumatized, but i've to say that vita lumiere aqua is amazing and having the promise that this new product will also be at this level calms my mind! I also got one extra bottle yesterday!

 
At April 12, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I can always get hyped up about a new product! I will definitely pick up a back-up bottle as well. I haven't tried the vita lumiere yet because I was worried it wasn't enough coverage for my skin, but I saw it used at a Chanel launch party and the effects were stunning. I hope to get my skin to a point where I feel comfortable wearing a more sheer formula.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home