This Page

has been moved to new address

Oscars 2011: Anne Hathaway's Wardrobe Changes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Oscars 2011: Anne Hathaway's Wardrobe Changes

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars 2011: Anne Hathaway's Wardrobe Changes

While the verdict is still out on what the masses thought of the James Franco-Anne Hathaway hosting partnership, one thing is sure-Anne Hathaway (styled by the genius Rachel Zoe) dominated as the fashion maven of the evening. Here are my favourite outfits that Anne donned:

Valentino

Givenchy Haute Couture

Oscar de la Renta

Lanvin
Tuxedo and Brian Atwood Jeweled Heels

Armani Prive

Atelier Versace

Vivienne Westwood

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was too tired to keep watching last night, and my mum (who is here) kept going, "Oh! Come see!" and I would say, "No, Lydia will put up pictures."

So I love that I could come on first thing this morning and see this. You are the best!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Alice: Hahaha. Happy to serve you Miss Alice. I was blogging as I was watching ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home