This Page

has been moved to new address

Greed-y for Urban Decay Primer Potions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Greed-y for Urban Decay Primer Potions

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Greed-y for Urban Decay Primer Potions

Different eye shadow primers work according to personal preference and need. What is effective for one person may not necessarily be the answer for another. Personally, I consistently obtain great results from Urban Decay's Primer Potion range. Not only are they fantastic crease preventing and long wear bases, but they can be used on their own to add a quick wash of colour on the eye that will stay put. 

Urban Decay has certainly covered all their bases (pun completely intended) with the newest addition to the Primer Potion range-Greed. It is a true yellow gold metallic that has a surprising amount of pigment. It is very light reflective and the perfect companion for brown toned smokey eyes. It makes browns appear richer and magnifies any shimmer in layered shadows. 


Left to Right: Greed, Sin, Eden, Original (with full pigment and blended swatches of each)

What is your favourite eye shadow primer? Do you prefer primers or cream shadows as bases?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said...

I am absolutely in love Urban Decay's Primers! They are just wonderful! I just bought the Edan one and i love love love it, i blogged a little bit about it too as it is just great!
I really like your blog =)

 
At March 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thanks so much TEA!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I have money and a job and maybe have used up some of the primers I already own.... I want to try them! I love the look of Greed and Eden.

Also, I love the naked pallet(te). But now they only have it with the brush, not the eyeliner. Which I REALLY want. So no go.

Once I get my new vanity-ish thing set up in my room I will send you pics. It is going to be GREAT! And you will love my new apartment. I made myself a pseudo walk-in closet. Happy happy Alice.

 
At March 21, 2011 at 6:06 AM , Blogger mjkennedy33 said...

very helpful post it was nice to see them all back to back! I am a makeup artist you just started bloggin would love some feedback or a follow , love you site already !!!

melody

 
At March 21, 2011 at 6:06 AM , Blogger mjkennedy33 said...

who*

 
At March 28, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Charm City Bride said...

I love all of Urban Decays makeup. I have the primer in Greed and love using it with the Vegan eyeshadow pallet and Zero liner. Please follow my blog at http://sugarnspice4life.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home