This Page

has been moved to new address

Lise Watier Sends Us To Bora Bora

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Lise Watier Sends Us To Bora Bora

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lise Watier Sends Us To Bora Bora


When a place is so beautiful it has to repeat its name, there is a pretty high standard for anyone who tries to capture its vibrancy in a makeup collection. Bora Bora has been on my travel wishlist for years but the closest I am getting to this paradise on Earth is by indulging in Lise Watier's new summer collection. 

Bora Bora is renowned for its pristine beaches, jewel toned water, and luscious vegetation. There isn't a more inspiring color palette for summer than its natural beauty and Lise Watier's execution is something to celebrate. My two favorite products from this collection are the makeup palette and the perfume. 

Bora Bora Eyeshadow Palette

Confession: I bought this without even swatching it. The colours are gorgeous and perfectly complimentary so when I saw that it was that the same formulation and design as the Jingle Belle palette, it was a no brainer. My thoughts on the pigmentation, texture, finish, and payoff of these shadows is the same as the Jingle Belle palette, so for the sake of not sounding redundant you can read my review here. I will say that I love the consistency of Lise Watier products.

From LiseWatier.com: Pearly shell white, mouth-watering papaya, jungle green, golden sand and passionate purple. Leave it to Lise Watier to set the steaming hot tone for summer with our Palette Bora Bora Eyeshadows. Dress your tantalising skin in the deliciously dazzling colours of a tropical paradise.



Bora Bora Eau du Toilette

Smell this and see if you can resist. Go ahead, I dare you.

From LiseWatier.com: Envelope your skin with the deliciously exotic scent of the tropics with Bora Bora Eau de Toilette. Blending the sensual, feminine notes of passion flower, jasmine and rose with the warmth of an exotic fruit cocktail and the sweet, hot traces of amber, vanilla and wood-scented musk, Bora Bora Eau de Toilette is your passport to the exotic. Now transport yourself to the tropics with just one spirits!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Alice said...

I got the Neon perfume last summer, and now I want to trey out this one! It sounds like my kind of thing and if it is in a similar vein to earlier products, it won't be too much for me.

In other news, I spent 2 hours today getting my learner's permit renewed. Now I just have to start driving again and take the road test. Then I will be a real adult!

 
At May 25, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I think you will really like it. It is light and sweet and has incredible staying power.

I had my learner's permit renewed in September. Only 4 more months and then I can finally drive by myself! On the downside I have to take driving lessons that cost almost $700! Goodbye summer beauty spending LOL.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Alice said...

Since I've had mine before I can take the road test any time. I am aiming for a month from now. And I did the driving course years ago. Now I just need to actually...drive.

Just took the most wonderful bath. And am burning scented candles. Yum.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

That sounds glorious. I am leaving in 30 seconds to go to an USHER concert. Not my typical style of music but got ticket for free. Should be interesting.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Alice said...

Enjoy yourself. I am watching talking animals on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/klaatu42

Even my dad laughed at the dog one.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 1:26 AM , Anonymous Eminence Skincare said...

LOVE IT!! Interesting Work HUN! want to comment it!! love love love love!!! Orange County Beer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home