This Page

has been moved to new address

Kristin Stewart: One of These Things is Not Like the Other

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Kristin Stewart: One of These Things is Not Like the Other

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kristin Stewart: One of These Things is Not Like the Other

in J MENDEL (my favourite makeup)

in Roberto Cavalli (my favourite dress)

I am admittedly and unashamedly anti-Twilight, but Kristen Stewart knocked it out of the fashion and beauty park this week, so I am willing to forgive all of her angst driven acting for a moment.  I like that she doesn't pretend to be an haute couture glamazon or allow herself to be pushed into the young Hollywood starlet mold. I loved the makeup from the Los Angeles premiere (I see a recreation in my very near future) and preferred the dress from the London premiere. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 19, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Shadowy Lady said...

lol, I hate Twilight too...not sure I'd even enjoy it as a teen...I admit I love the makeup and dresses on KS here, especially her second dress <3

For me though her bad posture kills her overall appearance each time. I wish she wouldn't slouch and/or smile a bit. I'm tall (5'7") so my mom worked hard on me to walk and sit straight since i was a teen and now seeing slouching ppl gets on my nerves, lol!

 
At November 19, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I am so with you! I am 5'8 and I can always hear the voice of my childhood ballet teacher saying "square your shoulders, tuck in your bum." I can't stand slouching-it makes even the most sophisticated look sloppy.

 
At November 23, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always bugs me when people say she she doesn't smile. She is smiling here and there are tons more pictures where she's smiling. It seems like people just purposely pick out pictures where she isn't smiling. And it seems like she's getting better with her posture and confidence in the spotlight. I do think she's talented, though, I'm not a huge fan of the Twilight books - I like the movies better (because I have lower standards because of the plot). It's kind of vice-versa for Harry Potter. Hah, I kind of have a soft spot for her because of her awkwardness - it's nice to see not all actors are super confident all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home