This Page

has been moved to new address

Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid-Sunkissed: Review and Swatches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid-Sunkissed: Review and Swatches

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid-Sunkissed: Review and Swatches

Sheer, weightless liquid instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Light-reflecting pigments provide radiance and luminosity. Botanical extracts soften, smooth and moisturize. Oil free. Fragrance free.
Someone down the line perpetrated the myth that in order to have a sunkissed glow you have to be tan or bronzed. I don't agree with this at all. Firstly, not everyone likes the tan look on the themselves. It just doesn't look natural or chic on everyone. Secondly, glow should look like it is emanating from within and is not uniform flat colour. It is so easy to go over board and then-in the flick of the tanning bed switch- you look George Hamilton. 

Chanel understands bronze glow for pale girls. So many highlighters that promise the "sunkissed goddess" effect clash with my skin or look too fake to step out into public. In a liquid highlighter I don't want sparkles, glitter, metallic, frost or wetness; I want luminous, healthy, radiant "my skin but better." This product certainly delivers that. It catches the light in a subtle and sophisticated way and doesn't look like you are wearing a highlighter. 

This illuminator has a medium consistency and blends well over the skin. The dry time allows for blending and layering so it avoids patchiness. It also works on oily skin because once it dries it stays put. Application is as easy as a shake, dab, and blend to the high points of the face.

The swatch below shows the illuminator at its full and medium opacity. When it is properly blended, it is difficult to photograph up close because flash can overpower the in-person glow. 

Grade: A

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2011 at 3:39 AM , Blogger Vicky A. said...

OMG it looks great!!!

please visit my blog and follow back if you want :)

http://beautyverse.blogspot.com/

 
At November 15, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!! I've always wanted to try this. I think I'll pick it up in Seattle-going there next month!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 7:09 AM , Blogger wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home