This Page

has been moved to new address

Top 5 Best Dressed Golden Globes 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Top 5 Best Dressed Golden Globes 2012

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Top 5 Best Dressed Golden Globes 2012

There were quite a few questionable and underwhelming fashion choices this year at the Golden Globes, but these were the highlights of the red carpet in my opinion:

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Paula Patton in Monique Lhullier

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

Julie Bowen in Reem Acra
Nicole Kidman in Versace
Honorable Mention: Charlize Theron in Dior Couture
Photo Credits: Bella Sugar

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Alice said...

I adore how prompt you are with these posts.

I'm glad that my look-alike chose a good dress, but I can't stand Charlize Theron's. I think she looks downright silly.

 
At January 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

It was so difficult to pick a best dressed this year. Emma Stone was IT for me and everyone else was okay.

 
At January 16, 2012 at 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Lydia...Emma Stone was best dressed by far. That divine shade of plum and those shoulder accents. WINNER!

 
At January 16, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Kori said...

Great picks, Lydia. Angelina And Emma looks absolutely beautiful, as usual. Thanks for posting these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home