This Page

has been moved to new address

Kicking Off Spring Break with A New Gelish Manicure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Kicking Off Spring Break with A New Gelish Manicure

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kicking Off Spring Break with A New Gelish Manicure

My last Gelish manicure lasted 3 weeks and I was tempted to simply redo the same colour; but-as fate would have it-they had finished my colour so I opted for something bold. I am on two weeks Spring Break from work, so while my students are vacationing on beaches around the globe, I am relying on my nails to bring me the colours of the tropics. I chose a rich cream fuchsia colour as the base and added a silver sparkle gel top coat. 

Gelish Rendezvous with silver sparkle Gelish top coat

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger kumiko mae said...

ive been hearing about gel manis but am afraid i wont like it cause i would love the freedome to change my nails in three days or so haha :D looks lovely though!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

You can paint over top of them but I don't know how that would affect the colour pay off of the next colour :( I am notorious for chipping my nail polish an hour after a manicure so this works for me LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home