This Page

has been moved to new address

Nails of the Week: Gelish Light Elegant

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Nails of the Week: Gelish Light Elegant

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nails of the Week: Gelish Light Elegant

This is becoming a bi-weekly ritual-  old colour off, new colour on. My "traditional" nail polishes are being sorely neglected but I am having too much fun with my durable and chip-proof gel manicures. The current colour of obsession is Gelish Light Elegant-a soft baby pink infused with fine multi-dimensional shimmer. It is more versatile and day wear friendly than my three previous manicures. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 3, 2012 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Gorgeous color!! I have been rocking China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy for over a week, but before that it was Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love... yikes. Soft pinks are so lovely.

 
At March 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I've just bee through pages of your blog! love it! new follower =)

Please feel free to check out my Urban Decay giveaway at http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/2012/02/400-followers-giveaway.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home