This Page

has been moved to new address

"Benefit" From Boxing Week Sales

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: "Benefit" From Boxing Week Sales

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Benefit" From Boxing Week Sales


You won't catch me near a mall on Boxing Day, but the day after...well, that's a different story. Most stores carry their Boxing Day sales throughout the week anyways, so I would rather maintain my sanity and hit the stores during the calm after the storm.

The bulk of my Boxing Week "hauling" (someone really needs to come up with a better term than hauling) is compromised of Benefit products. I was downtown Vancouver and Holt Renfrew carries different Benefit Creaseless Creams than Sephora (and vice versa) and they are all the same price. There are still a few shades that I don't have but they aren't must-haves or completely unique shades so I will skip them (for now). My new shades are:
  • Gossip (Holt Renfrew)
  • Purple Snap (Sephora)
  • Samba-Dy Loves Me (Holt Renfrew)
  • Sippin' N Dippin' (Holt Renfrew)



Comparison and Dupes

In the jar, Sippin' N Dippin' looks very similar to MAC's Rubenesque and Let Me Pop pain pots, but when they are swatched it is much more opaque and the consistency/texture is far superior to the MAC paint pots.


I will review the rest of the products in individual posts otherwise this will reach manuscript length. 

What exciting finds did you pick up over Boxing Week?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I think a few bloggers suggested "shopping spree" instead of "haul" :)

 
At December 29, 2010 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Hmmm, that might work. But when I think of shopping spree, I think of a lot of purchases and a lot of $$$. I wonder who keyed the term "haul"?

 
At December 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Justine (Productrater) said...

Was there a sale at Holts for these products?

 
At December 29, 2010 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

The Bay and Holts were having $10 off of beauty purchases. I don't know if the promo is still on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home