This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspirational Images: Natalie Portman January Cover of Vogue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Inspirational Images: Natalie Portman January Cover of Vogue

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspirational Images: Natalie Portman January Cover of Vogue


The infinitely talented, gracefully beautiful, and incredibly intelligent Natalie Portman was recently photographed by Peter Lindbergh for the January cover of American Vogue. The photoshoot was conceptualized around Natalie's new film Black Swan, which takes a darker look at the world of ballet. Portman and Lindbergh produced ethereal images that are absolutely breathtaking. 







What images have inspired you lately?

**Photo credits to justjared.buzznet.com**

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning, no way about it. I want to see the movie, but I don't like creepy things.... will have to wait for the DVD!

This is what I have been looking at recently... other websites too, but this is one of the least obnoxious. A couple of my all time favourites are on this page. ;)

http://progressiveboink.com/archive/calvinhobbes.htm

 
At December 15, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I am going to wait for the DVD too. Scary things on big screens don't work with me LOL.

I LOVE Calvin and Hobbe! That site is great, thanks :)

 
At December 18, 2010 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. What a gorgeous set of images. She always comes off as so graceful.

I heard the film was a bit bloody so I too will be waiting for DVD :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home