This Page

has been moved to new address

My Blog Made The Top 50!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: My Blog Made The Top 50!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Blog Made The Top 50!

As chosen by 
readers!

While I was sitting in the staff room at work, a very interesting email popped up in my inbox. It appears that my blog has been recognized as a "Top 50 Beauty Blog" by www.ThePerformanceLeader.com. This is very exciting! A big thank you to everyone who reads/follows my blog (without you I would just be rambling to myself) and to PerformanceLeader.com for including me in this year's list. Congratulations to all of the other beauty blogs that were also named.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Shaylee Anne said...

Wow! Congrats girl - you deserve it! Your blog is awesome :)

 
At December 7, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Shaylee Anne Thanks love!

 
At December 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horray!

PS I just had to type 'stross' into the box to prove I'm not a spambot. How cool is the word stross???

 
At December 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Gaby Fauchon said...

Hi Lydia! Wow I just discovered your blog through ThePerformanceLeader.com, as I have been awarded, too! I'm now following you! And yey for another Canadian beauty blogger! =D

 
At December 8, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Alice That word is awesome! Makes me think of a German accent ;)

@Gaby Cogratulations ma belle! Yay for Canadian beauty bloggers! I am following you too. I noticed you are from Montreal. Me too! I just recently moved to Vancouver, but Montreal will always be home.

 
At December 8, 2010 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

congrats..i am a new follower..love the blog..please follow back



http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

 
At December 8, 2010 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Andrea Thanks so much for following!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Liasbubblebath said...

Congratz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home