This Page

has been moved to new address

Kloe Kardashian's New Hair: Yay or Nay?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Kloe Kardashian's New Hair: Yay or Nay?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kloe Kardashian's New Hair: Yay or Nay?

The Kardashian sisters are considered by many as "beauty" icons, especially with their surge in notoriety (even though I'm still not sure what it is they do). Although I think the credit should actually go to their makeup artist (Mario Dedivanovic you are a genius), the popularity of their beauty looks cannot be denied. Khloe Kardashian-who is more beautiful than anyone ever gives her credit for-debuted a new look at Wednesday's People Choice Awards 2011. She died her luscious locks a strawberry brown that is quite similar to Amy Adams (whom I love). So what do you think: is this beauty ingenuity or sabotage?



Personally, I would have liked to see it a little darker in tone to contrast her stunning eye colour and diminish the pink in her skin tone. However, I do like that she tried something new, especially since it is such a digression from her sisters' tried-and-true looks. 

Sidenote: The colour of that dress is not doing Kloe any justice. I think the hair colour may look better against something that isn't so drab. Thoughts? 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger amandab said...

The thing I love about the "Kardashian" look is their beautiful long dark hair. It always makes their eyes pop. I'm not sure about this hair color on her, but I definitely agreed that Khloe is never given given enough credit. I think she is gorgous!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

I agree. It's too light. Pretty but it would look better a bit darker.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home