This Page

has been moved to new address

Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water is a Miracle Worker

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water is a Miracle Worker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water is a Miracle Worker

Over the summer I received a bottle of the Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water for review and I have since gone through 3+ bottles and converted every woman in my household. In fact, there were two bottles in my stocking at Christmas that I have been storing as back-ups. I can confidently declare that I will NEVER use another makeup remover again because this product is genius!

A soothing refreshing water that gently cleanses and tones skin while removing eye make-up, just what you wished for. Introducing Essentials Soothing Cleansing Water make-up cleanser, a rinse-free formula that micro-emulsifies impurities and waterproof make-up without irritating skin, gentle for even the driest and most sensitive complexions. Skin feels clean, refreshed, and revitalized.


When I go to the gym straight after work, this product is the first thing that I throw into my gym bag; I can quickly remove my makeup en route (NOT WHILE DRIVING! Safety first people) or in the change room without causing a mess or irritation. It doesn't leave behind any oily residue that looks like I already ran a few miles like some other oil based cleansers. In the past, I found makeup removing liquids and wipes left my face tomato red and sticky, but the Marcelle Cleansing Water dries quickly and leaves the skin refreshed and hydrated.

(Buxom Lipsticks that are notoriously long wearing and pigmented)

(one swipe) 

(two swipes)

PROS
-oil-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free
-high quality purifying and rejuvenating ingredients (aloe, cucumber, glycerin)
-refreshing and clean
-no irritation or residue
-makes makeup removal an effortless task void of scrubbing and rubbing
-don't need to saturate cotton swab for effectiveness, so one bottle lasts 2+ months
-clean scent from the cucumber and aloe (natural, not perfumed)

CONS
-ummm....NONE!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2011 at 6:46 PM , Blogger ShimmerDreamz said...

MM...I really should look into cleansing waters. I've been using biphase cleansing oils from Clinique (Take the Day off) and another by Lancome.

Have you tried them? I would love to know how you think they compare, especially against mascara rather than lipstick as I find panda eyes to be my main annoynance.
http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I used the cleansing oil from Lancome for years and I still prefer the Marcelle cleansing water. It doesn't leave my eyes irritated or stinging and it even takes off water proof mascara. Also, it is significantly cheaper ($14.00 Canadian). I have never tried the Clinique cleansing oil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home