This Page

has been moved to new address

H2O Plus Sea Pure Skincare Regime

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: H2O Plus <i>Sea Pure</i> Skincare Regime

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

H2O Plus Sea Pure Skincare Regime


This is my first blog post as a member of Beauty Stat! I received the latest H2O Plus Sea Pure natural line and have been using it for a little more than a week. Typically, I am not so fast to review a product that I have only used for a week, but this line has blown my socks off. I was completely impressed by the company's website and their full disclosure to consumers. Their ingredient glossary is amazingly informative and reassuring to consumers to know exactly what we are putting on our skin. Their standard of excellence is evident in their high quality products.

Overview
I was amazed by the company's generosity in sending full sizes of each product. The H20 Plus Sea Pure products naturally stimulate your skin's cellular renewal cycle to fade imperfections. The formulas include sea-sourced nutrients and proprietary sciences proven to hydrate, repair and revitalize the skin. All of the products have a very refreshing citrus scent that makes you feel like you are in a spa. 


Packaging


Very nice and clean design with easy to read labels. The box packaging has a faux linen finish that looks quite luxe. I especially like the pump on the toner and the fact that the moisturizers come in a tub (a personal preference). 

Products

Sea Pure Creamy Facial Cleanser

  • Scientifically formulated with marine-sourced amino acids to minimize the appearance of fine lines and stimulate healthy cell growth
  • Nourishing sea moss deeply hydrates the skin and helps improve resiliency
  • Soft foaming action effortlessly removes makeup, surface debris and environmental impurities
  • Essential citrus oils refresh and revive
  • Gentle enough for all skin types


This is a creamy cleanser that works into a thick and smooth later-a little goes a long way! If you use a Clarisonic like I do, I wouldn't apply more than a dime size or else you will be wasting precious product. It is very gentle in removing makeup and impurities without stripping the skin's natural oils. Immediately after cleansing, my skin was touchably smoother and more even toned. The first time I used it, I ran up to my sister and demanded "Touch my face! Isn't it soft?" Another use I have found for this cleanser is to use it when I deep clean my makeup brushes because it won't damage the bristles. 

Sea Pure Renewing Prep Toner

  • Scientifically formulated with marine-sourced amino acids to minimize the look of fine lines and stimulate healthy cell growth
  • Natural lactic acid dissolves dull surface cells to visibly smooth, brighten and prepare skin to optimally absorb moisture
  • Nourishing sea moss deeply hydrates the skin and helps improve resiliency
  • Gentle enough for all skin types

Because it is alcohol free, this toner adds moisture instead stripping it from your skin or making it feel tight. It dries very quickly and evens out skin tone. Since using this toner, I have noticed a drastic decrease in my skin's hyper-pigmentation from acne and old scars. It removes any barrier that will prevent the absorption of moisturizers. Also, any remnants of makeup that did not come off with the cleanser are wiped away by the toner. 


Sea Pure Gentle Refining Polish
  • Scientifically formulated with marine-sourced amino acids to minimize fine lines and stimulate healthy cell growth
  • Fine-grained bamboo extract softly polishes the epidermal layer to accelerate cell renewal and uncover younger-looking skin
  • Nourishing sea moss deeply hydrates the skin and helps improve resiliency
  • Gentle enough for all skin types

This exfoliator feels like liquid silk with very fine exfoliation beads. This is my favourite product from this line and is gentle enough to use every night (I use it every other night). It has a milky consistency, so it doesn't work into a lather. It sloughs away any dead or dry skin and leaves behind skin as smooth as butter and absolutely radiant. 

Sea Pure Deep Moisture Cream
  • Scientifically formulated with marine-sourced amino acids to minimize the look of fine lines and stimulate healthy cell growth
  • Water-rich Atlantic Sea Flora combines with emollient coconut and jojoba seed extracts to visibly smooth and maintain soft, supple skin
  • Gentle enough for all skin types

Initially I was wary of this moisturizer because it is not oil-free, which is usually a huge no-no for my acne prone skin. I began with applying it only at night but now use it twice a day and it has never irritated my skin! It is quite thick and intensely nourishing so it does require a little more effort to work it into your skin, but doesn't leave behind any residue. It has quickly healed my patchy spots from the benzyl peroxide topical cream I have been using on my breakouts. I have also found that wearing this moisturizer underneath my makeup gives me a flawlessly smooth application! My foundation has never applied so evenly and I find my self using less product because my dry skin is not sucking it up. 


Sea Pure Perfecting Eye Cream
  • Targeted formula fades the look of wrinkles and helps tired eyes appear bright and refreshed
  • Scientifically formulated with marine-sourced amino acids to minimize the look of fine lines and stimulate healthy cell growth
  • Water-rich Atlantic sea flora combines with emollient coconut and jojoba seed extracts to visibly smooth and maintain soft, supple skin
  • Gentle enough for all skin types

Overall, this is a good product but I wasn't completely blown over. It absorbs quickly and does not leave behind a greasy residue, so it is fine to use under makeup. It brightens the undereye area but I think this is a product that may show more results after a few weeks. 

I would absolutely purchase this skin care line for myself. Once I finish these products, I will be trying their line for acne prone skin. Parts of this line have definitely become new staples to my skin care regime. 


Special Promotion until November 20th: You can save $10 off your entire H2O Plus purchase of $30 or more at www.h2oplus.com by using the promotion code 100275 at checkout.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2010 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Shaylee Anne said...

Wow! Amazing! I am definitely going to check this out now! I'm so glad this worked out for you!

PS - How did you become a member of Beauty Stat's Blogging team? I'm really interested! :)

Thanks!

 
At November 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

You should definitely do a blog post on what you think! I'm interested to see how this work for other people.

RE: Beauty Stat- I was invited by Nat Neagle to join a couple of months ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home