This Page

has been moved to new address

Who, What, Wear, How?: Redheads and the Pink Dilemma

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Who, What, Wear, How?: Redheads and the Pink Dilemma

Monday, April 18, 2011

Who, What, Wear, How?: Redheads and the Pink Dilemma


I have decided to start a little mini-series called "Who, What, Wear, How." Uninspired name, but it is a work in progress. My dear friend Alice (who had better start her own blog ASAP) recently asked a great question on my recent  Chanel Rouge Coco post, but unless you read through the comment threads, you would have missed it. A lot of times, some of the best beauty discussions take place in the comment threads, so whenever one arises that I think would benefit a lot of you, I will post it here. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to post them below.


So let's set the scene first. Alice is a gorgeous natural redhead with fair colouring and beautiful skin . Here is Alice's question:

Alice: The thing is, I find so many colours "clash" with red hair. It's not like when you can wear most colours and they look gorgeous on you. With me, it's often too much competition. And I don't know how to find a good pink, so I tend to just go go for vibrant reds, since I know they work. Alice wants a lipstick!!

Me: I understand what you mean-except everything looking gorgeous on me! Lydia doesn't do nudes or oranges LOL. A good idea is to look up an actress or model with your colouring who wears nice pinks and bring a photo to your favourite makeup counter and ask them to colour match. Amy Adams pulls of pinks and berries very well. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Alice said...

I love you!!!! I like the 4th picture the best, but that's also super close to what my lips look like naturally. I guess it would be my version of a nude.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home