This Page

has been moved to new address

Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Shanghai

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Shanghai

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Shanghai

(top left with flash, top right without flash)

It is no secret that I have a penchant for bold lips. However, a fire engine red or rich aubergine isn't exactly work appropriate for a high school teacher. I want my students to listen what I am saying, not be distracted by my vibrant lips. I am always on the hunt for my favourite colours in more wearable formulas for everyday or I just sheer out one of my favourite lipsticks to make it work for daytime.

Recently I acquired another (yes, another) Buxum lipstick, this time in Shanghai. I previously reviewed this line of lipsticks in the fall (click here for review and swatches) so I won't drone on about the formula and longevity. The reason why I love this particular colour so much is the perfect hue-a deep raspberry. I have dubbed this my "restrained bold lip" because it is rich enough to suit my personal style without looking over the top. I pair this lipstick with a champagne or rose cream shadow and I am good to go!

Do you have a lipstick colour that you wish you could wear to work without feeling self conscious?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home