This Page

has been moved to new address

Canadian Girls Can Work a Makeup Brush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Canadian Girls Can Work a Makeup Brush

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Canadian Girls Can Work a Makeup Brush

I love being Canadian and I love beauty blogging, so of course I love Canadian Beauty Bloggers. Marcelle Cosmetics shares this love and has featured three of us- Arianne from The Glitter Geek, Jennifer from Spiced Beauty, and me- on their blog. Check it out here. Thanks to Isabel and all the amazing people at Marcelle for supporting Canadian beauty bloggers. xoxo



1 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Cosmétiques Marcelle Cosmetics said...

Your eye shot was too beautiful; I had to include it in my post about Lux Metallic Liquid Eyeliner! Thank YOU for shopping Canadian brands :o)
-Isabel, marcelle.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home