This Page

has been moved to new address

Screen Actor's Guild (SAG) Awards 2011 Best Dressed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Screen Actor's Guild (SAG) Awards 2011 Best Dressed

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Screen Actor's Guild (SAG) Awards 2011 Best Dressed

I wasn't overly impressed with the fashion at this year's SAG Awards, but the looks I loved were truly gorgeous.  


1) Dianna Agron in Chanel Haute Couture
I am loving every single Dianna Agron moment from the past two award seasons. This is a fashion maven to keep your eye on!

2) Claire Danes in Louis Vuitton

3) Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen

4) Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta

5) Amy Adams in Hervé L. Leroux

6) Hilary Swank in Versace

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Shadowy Lady said...

I love Hilary Swank's dress! I'm obsessed with nude shades lately

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I love everything about her! Her killer physique, wonderful personality, and her beautiful smile

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home