This Page

has been moved to new address

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed

I haven't had an Internet connection at home or at work for the past two days so I apologize for the delay. Without further ado (drum roll please)...The Golden Globes Best Dressed List:

1.  Catherine "The Great" Zeta Jones in Monique Lhullier


2. Olivie Wilde in Marchesa

3. Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta

4. Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab

5. Mila Kunis in Vera Wang

6. Amy Adams in Marchesa

7. Dianna Agron in J. Mendel

8. Eva Longoria in Zac Posen

9. Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham

10. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

Honorable Mention: Julia Stiles in Romona Keveza

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Joy Tamsin David said...

Eva Longoria would be my top pick but I loved Halle Berry's black dress too.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Joy Tamsin David said...

I think Sandra Bullock had too much bang last night. :(

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't have my favourite! I forget who it was, I only saw a picture the morning after on The Gazette's website.... it was a bright dandelion crayon coloured yellow. (As in, something I could wear...:)) I don't think she was important enough for most people to notice this year though.

As for hair/makeup, I loved Amy Adams. Good job her.

Now off to plan my classes for tomorrow after sleeping the evening away. Hope you're doing well!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyra Sedgwick! Nothing new or exciting about the style, but from this photo I love it. The color is so bold and looks great against the red carpet.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Joy: I agree that Sandra's hair is not looking too hot right now. I really liked the 1930s vintage feel of her dress.

@Alice: I just looked up Kyra's dress and it is gorgeous! Why didn't I see it last night? She always dresses so lovely. Amy Adams wins for the whole package-hair, makeup, and dress.

 
At January 18, 2011 at 3:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dianna Agron's dress is Amazing!!

Come visit me:
http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home