This Page

has been moved to new address

Countdown to Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Fashion Ode to the British Flag

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Countdown to Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Fashion Ode to the British Flag

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Countdown to Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Fashion Ode to the British Flag

This isn't the first fashion post I have done on the effortlessly chic soon-to-be Princess Catherine. From her perfectly coiffed luscious locks to the tips of her stylish heeled feet, Kate Middleton continues to inspire me with her classic fashion sense. 

I covet her style-plain and simple. Kate has embraced her natural and timeless beauty and doesn't allow herself to be overshadowed by stuffy or overdone clothing and makeup. Some have criticized her for being to "safe" and straight laced; I commend her. She has discovered her personal style-a style that works perfectly-and makes each look her own.

My favourite fashion moments from Kate (coincidently representing the colours of the British flag):

Future Blue Blood

Blushing English Rose


Creme de la Creme

Because Black is Every Girl's Best Friend

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 24, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' gorgeous. And so...graceful. Even when you see pictures of her with her hair flying everywhere in the wind she looks composed.

I am super excited to see her wedding gown.

 
At April 24, 2011 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I totally have Royal Wedding fever. The die hard romantic in me just can't help it.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you having a party? Though I know it will be the middle of the night for you. My mum and some friends and I are getting together, wearing Pjs and hats (my mum has a great collection) and eating scones and other treats.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I wish I could! That would absolutely be something that I would do, but it starts at 3am here and it is on Friday. Unfortunately work trumps Royal Wedding but I will be watching the rerun when I get home.

 
At April 26, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Anonymous BuyWoWAccounts said...

She looks so fabulous! How lucky Prince William is to have found such a gorgeous lady like Kate.

Buy WoW Accounts

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home